Unakoti lies 178 km to the northeast from Agartala which has the closest airport, 8 km to the east from Kailashahar, district headquarters of Unakoti district, 148 km to the south-east from Silchar. The nearest railway station is 19.6 km away at Dharmanagar railway station on the Lumding–Sabroom section. From Dharmanagar railway station it takes about 30–40 minutes by car. Travelling from capital town Agartala has become much easier nowadays. The morning train from Agartala reaches Dharmanagar before 10 am. The afternoon train from Dharmanagar reaches Agartala by 8 PM.
Unakoti Tourist Lodge is 8km distant from Unakoti Heritage spot.
No room available with your selected date. Please change your search critical
Laundry and dry cleaning
Coffee and tea
Free luggage deposit
- A valid credit card will be required upon booking;
- For credit card reservations, the same card(s) must be presented upon check in at the respective hotels;
- Management reserves the right to cancel any reservations without notice if we are notified of any fraud or illegal activities associated with the full payments received.
- Child under 5-year old: free of charge.
- Child from 5-year old to under 12-year old: surcharge $10/person/room/night.
- Child from 12-year old or extra Adult: surcharge $15/person/room/night.
- If cancellation/amendment is made 72 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 72 hours, including reservations made within 72 hours of your arrival, 1st night’s room rate and tax will be charged
- In case of no-show, 100% room rate and tax will be charged.
- Early Bird/Long Stay/Last Min/Package Rates are Non - changeable & Non - refundable
Late check-out policy
- Late check-out is subject to room availability
- 12:00 to 17:00 check-out: 50% room rate surcharge
- After 17:00 check-out: 100% room rate surcharge