- One of the customers booked on an E-Reservation is required to present any of the five identity cards noted below in original during the entry in the Resort.
- Valid Ids :- Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt. for their employees.
- The Resort booked is not transferable and is valid only if one of the ID card noted above is presented during the entry in the Resort. The customer should carry with him Print-out of the Electronic Reservation Slip.
- The Tariff will be for a day and Check In/Check-Out time will be 12.00 noon.
** Not more than two persons will be allowed to stay in a room.
Two children below 12 years of age can also stay with their parents.
- Reservation can be canceled by the user through this portal.
- The amount of the Refund will be reversed to the debit/credit card after deducting the cancellation charges.
- 15% deduction before 30 (thirty) days of the date of check-in.
- 2 25% deduction before 15 (fifteen) days to 30 (thirty) days of the date of check-in.
- 50% deduction before 07 (seven) to 15 (fifteen) days of the date of check-in.
- 80% deduction before 02 (two) days to 07 (seven) days of the date of check-in.
- No refund less than 48 (forty eight) hours.
- Reservation can be cancelled by the user through this portal.
- The amount of refund will be reversed to the debit/credit card after deducting the cancellation charges.
Cancellation rules are applicable in case of reservation of accommodation as well as package tour.
For More Information Please Contact :-Email: email@example.com. Phone : 0381-2323893. 0381-2325930